Friday 8 September 2017

Demo tomorrow at Paperworks, Linen Green, Dungannon (9th Sept)

I'm packing up now for my demo at Paperworks, Linen Green, Dungannon tomorrow so I thought I'd show you another of my samples. I've been using the "Time to Sparkle" collection from Trimcraft, First Edition dies and Simply Creative gems along with some chalk paint from Plaid to make coordinating cards and Christmas ornaments. 
I'll be demoing in the shop from 11.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm and have lots of different papers, dies, embellishments and paint to show you how to use. 
I'm really looking forward to being back with Heather in Paperworks and hope to see some of you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth