Thursday 21 September 2017

Change in demo venue

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my demo at Mandel's Art Shop on Oct 14th is going to be rescheduled at a later date. I'll now be going to the Art & Hobby Shop, Drogheda on Oct 14th. I was looking forward to going to Castlebar but will be happy to go later and I'll let you know the new date when I know myself.
However, I do know some of you from Drogheda have been asking when I'm coming back your way - so I hope you're free then 

So my demo dates until the end of Oct are now -
Sat 23rd Sept - Craft Cabin, Ballyconnell, Co. Cavan
Sat 30th Sept - Donegal Stationery, Letterkenny
Sat 14th Oct - Art & Hobby, Drogheda
Sat 21st Oct - Art & Hobby, Jervis Street, Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth