Tuesday 25 July 2017

Cardmaking/ craft demo in Easons, Donegall Place, Belfast on Sat 5th August


I'll be demoing in Eason's, Donegall Place, Belfast on Saturday 5th August - that's next weekend! So...before I head off round the country again with the Christmas craft ranges, I'll be taking the time here to do some basic cardmaking/crafting techniques. I get asked to do this so often but there's usually a rush with specific products once I hit the road. I'll be doing different card folds, showing how to choose products, styles, colours etc. I will also be using Promarkers and showing blending techniques etc. If you're free, come along  I'll be there from 11.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pmFor everyone else who has asked - yes, I'm hoping to be in a shop near you soon again - my little break is almost over 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth