Tuesday 1 November 2016

Next demos

Good morning :)

Just a little heads up on my next 3 demos - 

Sat 12th Nov - Inspiring Ideas, Blanchardstown, Dublin  (Trimcraft, Plaid)

Sat 19th Nov - Craft Shop, Derry/Londonderry  (Tonic Studios)

Sat 3rd Dec - Fagans, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath   (Trimcraft, Plaid)

I know some of you who have been at my most recent demos are hoping to come to at least one of these others before Christmas, so the good news is, they will all be very different as usual. 
I'll be demoing a new range of papers and dies for Trimcraft and some fabulous new products from Plaid. In the Craft Shop, Derry/Londonderry, I'll be demoing lots of different Tonic Studios dies along with a super range of their Nuvo products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth