Sunday 15 May 2016

Win &Tonic challenge




Hello and welcome to the new monthly blog Challenge, Win & Tonic, where you really can win some Tonic goodies.


To keep it nice and easy for the first month our theme is
Anything Goes
This means that you are free to make whatever you want, and as long as it contains something Tonic along the way, then you will be entered into the draw for the prize.  
The prize looks fantastic!!

Two fabulous Layering Die sets
                  



Nuvo Crystal drops

654N_SAMPLECARD_1000_RGB-226x206656N_SAMPLECARD_1000_RGB-226x206671N_PACKED_1000_RGB-226x206



Nuvo Glitter Drops

751N_PACKED_1000_RGB-226x206753N_PACKED_1000_RGB1-226x206755N_PACKED_1000_RGB1-226x206




My card is a 6x6 and I have used the inner die from the Vibrant Damask Patterned Panel die set to cut the pattern into  the front of the card. Then I removed the cut out pieces, leaving the white card still attached to the die and taped a piece of gold card face down on top. I then used my embossing mat and plate to push the piece of gold card into the spaces.
The topper is made with the Elegant Oval Layering die set and I have added a "Love" sentiment from the Believe/ Love Frames Topper die set on top.

I used one of the dies from the Art Nouveau Collectable die set to make the flourishes down the sides.

You can see more cards from the Win & Tonic blog team on the links below

Thank you for joining and all the best for the challenge. 
 See you at the winners post on 14th June








6 comments:

  1. This is such a classy card Ruthie - I <3 white and gold xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilted effect. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a stunning card... it looks like liquid gold lol... I am sooooo jealous that I can't join in the challenge with the option to win as I don't have any Blog Tonic stuff *sobs* (wishing I could find a genie lol) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Ruth. Love the way the gold pops through. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very elegant Card!It Looks like real Gold, hugs Maria,Vienna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth