Thursday 14 April 2016

Tuesday in Dublin - Hands On demo

I was very happy to be taking part on Tuesday in a trade demo day in the City West Hotel in Dublin for my third year.
David and I travelled down with a boot full of products and samples and even managed to squeeze in Rachael and Mandy from Craftworld, Belfast :)

In the morning we had a chance to try out Winsor and Newton's new Brushmarkers and Pigment markers under the expert guidance of Tim Shaw. I absolutely love the Brushmarkers and now that I've had another chance to learn from Tim about the Pigment markers I am definitely very impressed and need to use them more. ..he just made it all look so easy!



Stephane Lafontane (W&N)

I grabbed a few quick photos at lunch time -
 Rachael and Many from Craftworld

 Rachel and Sarah from Cregal Art


 Nora from Mandel's Art Shop


Deirdre

Then in the afternoon, I was demoing lots of new Trimcraft papers, embellishments and other products to groups of shop owners and staff. I had so much to share but I really enjoyed myself and I hope everyone else did too.
I really loved catching up with all the folks from shops all over the country whom I haven't seen for a little while - a lovely day spent with lots of like minded enthusiastic people :)
Unfortunately I was so busy in the afternoon that I didn't get a chance to watch the other demos but I got great reports from David who was gathering info for me on his rounds:)

 I was delighted to have an opportunity to meet up with Katrin from Plaid and get lots of tips and advice.

..last but not least, the lovely Gillian after her last Sculpey demo of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth