Wednesday 27 April 2016

Pretty Posy 12 x 12 card fold - Trimcraft



Good morning. I've always loved using Trimcraft's gorgeous First Edition paper pads in all the sizes (6x6, 8x8 and 12x12) as all the different patterns and textures inside complement each other so well. The Pretty Posy papers are right up there among my favourites :)
This is another card which I've made by folding a double sided page from the 12x12 paper pad and adding some die cuts.

I made the band for the outside from another piece of 12x12 paper and added some Belle and Boo ribbon. I used the Trimcraft border die to decorate the front along with some Simply Creative gems.

On the inside I used the Pinking Edge nesting dies, heart from the Wedding die set and the others are from the Party die set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth