Saturday 20 February 2016

Craftworld, Belfast today - thanks

Thanks a million to everyone who came along to my demo at Craftworld, Belfast today. I hope you all enjoyed it. The new look demo room looks great and it was lovely to be able to relax and enjoy ourselves out of the main shop area.The girls at Craftworld did a fantastic makeover of the room.
Thanks to Rachael for being my minder...and keeping smiling all day :)
I took the top photo this morning and "pinched" the next 3 from Craftworld's page when I got home.




 Looks like sign language!

Getting going again after lunch.

I grabbed a few photos of some other interesting creations while I was there..

Rachael with some of her chalk painting :)


And some beautiful painting and embroidery done by Mandy showing how she has used the fantastic Derwent Inktense pencils.



I'll post some photos of the things I made today at the beginning of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth