Monday 14 December 2015

Merry Christmas - Glad Tidings collection from Dovecraft


Good morning! I have a Christmas card made with the Dovecraft Glad Tidings collection by Trimcraft to share to day. These collections with the papers and coordinating embellishments are great for times like Christmas when you are making so many cards at one time - it's all pretty fool proof as everything matches and you hardly need to think!
I love the deep reds and green in this one...and I also love the name. Christmas really is all about the Glad Tidings of Christ's birth.

I used the papers, wooden frames twine, pearls, and glitter stickers along with First Edition dies - Poinsettia and Borders, Frames and Buckles dies (I used the borders around the corners.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth