Thursday 3 December 2015

..and the winner of the Promarkers is............

Sorry for not sorting this out sooner but better late than never!! In time honoured fashion I wrote all the names out and put them in a bag -then randomly pulled out a slip with a name on it :)
Ah well, I did try the Random Number Org thing the last time but too many people complained that they couldn't add their name to the Inkinkz list.
So, without further ado, the winner this time is .............








Congratulations!

Sue, if you could please leave me a comment with your full name and address I'll send them off as soon as possible (and I'll not publish the comment with your address!)

I have just received some other lovely "things" which I know you'd love as a prize  so I'll organise another blog prize soon :)











4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth