Monday 18 May 2015

Travel Notes

Trimcraft have released another set of super First Edition paper pads - 6x6, 8x8 and 12x12  - called "Travel Notes". The colours are rich and earthy with lots of different patterns and combinations of travel items which can all be used together. I've been using these papers at my latest demos but forgot that I had made this card a while ago and never posted the photo.
I have used several different layers and added some envelopes (which I hand cut from the papers ) on 3D foam squares. I've also added die cut Cogs and a key from the Trimcraft First Edition dies.



The aeroplane and suitcase are Mod Melts by Plaid which I have painted with Plaid Chalk Paint.

1 comment:

  1. so stunning ruth.i love all the detailing and fabulous papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth