Saturday 15 November 2014

Kings Hall show - thanks

Katie 
I'm not long home after demoing at the King's Hall, Belfast for 3 days at the Craft Show. It's always a great feeling to be working so close to home where I get to meet up with all the "locals". A very big thanks to all who came a long and especially to those who kept me "fed and watered" over the days of the show! Thanks to Karen Donnelly for the scrummy home baked banana loaf!
I was demoing on the Crafty Devils stand and was delighted to see the lovely Katie Skilton working opposite me with Craft Habitat - we were able to keep an eye on eachother over the aisle!
We had a lovely catch up this evening in Carrickfergus and then a whistle stop tour of Belfast before Katie flies off  home tomorrow.

Titanic Centre, Belfast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth