Wednesday 5 November 2014

Christ the Saviour is born

 I love Christmas - special family times, presents, carols...and even the turkey but I just thought I'd make a card to say what's it's really all about - hope you like it.


I've used white hammered card, post box red and forest green card from Papermill for the card base, punched and die cut parts.
The beautiful patterned paper is First Edition Vintage Noel by Trimcraft.
I've made the borders with the Tonic Studios Regal Strip Intrica punch.The background die is Dragonfly Delight with an extra layered rectangle.
The flower was made with the Clematis, Lily Poinsettia Punch and Stamp set and I've added tiny leaves from the Royal Fern die set.

3 comments:

  1. are there any instructions for creating the base card for this stunning creation please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph. I'm hoping to do one as soon as I have time. I have a little list of templates etc which I've been asked for so I'm going to do the instructions as soon as I get demo prep etc sorted. Keep an eye on the blog.......if it takes too long please feel free to remind me. I'm always very busy and sometimes forget :)

      Delete
  2. I'd also be interested in a tutorial for this wonderful and clever card :-)
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth