Friday 1 August 2014

Cardmaking and Papercraft - September issue 134


The September issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft has just been delivered - I'm itching to stop everything and have a good read...there's always so much to inspire in the mag.
I was asked to do a Scrapbooking project for this issue featuring a family holiday so I chose some photos from a holiday to London in 2010 - one of the last holidays we had as a family. Seeing as how "the boys" have changed so much in appearance from then, they agreed to let me use their photos!
Roll on this evening so that I can have a good look at everything else inside.
Are you like me? I start by having a quick look through the whole magazine, then I pick out the features which interest me the most and read them carefully. Next time I'll start at the front cover and read it in depth (including the advertisements and fine print) right through to the back. .....then I keep it handy so I can look at certain things again and again. All in all it gets a really good read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth