Saturday 19 July 2014

Charlotte Cameo Rococo die with Royal Frame die

Another Rococo die card - the next show on Create and Craft with these new dies is at 6.00pm.
The Charlotte Cameo die has already sold out on it's own but, so far, you can still buy it as part of the set.

 I love the way so many of the Tonic Studios dies work together! This has got to be my favourite combination at the moment -the Charlotte Cameo die on top of a layered rectangle on a Royal Frame die cut.
I punched the lovely border with the Wild Vine Intrica deep edge border punch.


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love all the swirls and the border die you have used is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Ruth, love the new tonic dies, but I can't afford them, (sadly). I was going to buy the cameo one on it's own, only to find that it has sold out as an individual die set, so I'll have to do without.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth