Friday 6 June 2014

Papermill offer!

I know lots of you look forward to the end of the week to see what the newest offer from Papermill is. Well, this week it's the gorgeous Buff Leather embossed card (300gsm, no less!) that I've used for this wallet type card. It is perfect for Father's Day cards and projects. It would also look fantastic given the "glycerine treatment" to make it look aged but I prefer the cleaner look, myself.
You can buy a small box (approx 80 sheets for £4.50 or a midi box (approx 260 sheets) for £13.00

You can see the offer details HERE and you really have to visit the other DT members' blogs to see the super things the have made with it!

I've used the Tonic Studios Dad die and Trimcraft First Editions "Boho Chic" papers.

1 comment:

  1. Super stylish card as always!! I love the polka dots too
    Angela
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth