Wednesday 14 May 2014

Twisted Twine Intrica border punch

 This is another of the new Tonic Studios Pick of the Day releases...the beautiful Twisted Twine Intrica border punch which matches the die set of the same name.
I've layered the border 3 times...it's hard to catch the silver without my pink top reflecting on it.

I've used the small die from the Twisted Twine die set to frame the "Mum" in the centre.

And my favourite Butterflies and double layered at the top :)

The card is Ocean Blue from Papermill

1 comment:

  1. I have the Ideal tonic programme on, as I type - love the new dies and punches, but I just can't afford them, which is a shame On the other hand, my header dies arrived this morning so I'll count my blessings as a lot of people didn't get those because it sold out so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth