Saturday 8 March 2014

Promarkers on Santoro stamps

I love my Promarkers  - they are always right beside me and used at every opportunity :) so I was glad of the opportunity to colour some of my new Santoro stamps from Trimcraft.
The fine nibs are great to use for the finer detail such as tight corners or "points" but I love the way I was able to create the pattern on the jacket here by overlaying Marsh Green with a fine nib onto Apple..


I've coloured the wooden keys with Promarkers and threaded them onto the ribbon on this one to match the stamp colours.


2 comments:

  1. so stunnng ruth.i love your designs and these images are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images, and I love your patterned greed jacket too. Now I'm off to find the stamps.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth