Sunday 23 March 2014

Kaya and Lori scrapbook page

Aww.....aren't they so cute? This is Kaya and Lori, my 2 little great nieces - dressed to kill as always!!

I've made a scrapbook page with their two photos using Simple Stories "Hey Mom" floral 12 x 12 paper and some Tonic Studios punches and dies.

I made the flowers with the Rose, Pansy Punch and Stamp set and coloured a Santoro metal button with a Promarker to match.


I've added Pansy Arch corners to the photos

Love Arch border punch and buttons

Mazarine Blue butterflies double layered.

The photos are so cute I didn't want to add anything else :)

2 comments:

  1. Ruth beautiful photo's and a scrumptious page love the flowers and the butterflies. As you can see I have changed the name of my blog and was wondering if you could update your link so that we can continue to see each others work and keep in touch. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped back to see if you had posted again (very nice scrap book page). I tried the link above again, for the Tonic dies - and it's fixed! Thank you - I hope it didn't take a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth