Monday 25 February 2013

Demo at Paperworks on Saturday



It's time to remind any local crafters that I'll be demoing some beautiful designs at Paperworks at the Linen Green in Dungannon on Saturday 2nd March from 11.00am - 4.oopm. I'm really looking forward to it as I enjoyed my last demo there so much. There will be lots of floral ideas using many of my own designs of dies, stamps and punches....and the new Punch and Stamps will get an airing too. I hope all the lovely ladies (and also the patient gentlemen who waited on their other halves!) can make it this time too.See you there. (Hope you can make it too, Lena!)



These little flowers were made from the Tonic Studios Rose, Pansy, Camelia, Gardenia Punch and Stamp set. I have made the flowers from the 2 different petal sizes and threaded them onto a set of battery lights.

5 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous in the multi colours Ruth, I'm itching to try out your ruffled style flowers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous flowers Ruth love the different colours you have used and what a good idea to thread them onto battery lights pure genius. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous flowers Ruth. The colours are beautiful. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful and a really fantastic idea using battery lights. It´s a pity I live so far away. I would have love to see your demos.
    Love from Sweden and Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these are stunning Ruth. I wish I lived near enough to come to your demo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth